Romford Market Stall Project 2022
We launched the Market Stall Sponsorship Project in April 2021, we started with sponsoring a couple of market stalls from mid-April on a Saturday and Sunday.
One stall/ pitch was awarded to Courtney Gwatkins of Courtney’s Cakes after entering our "Pitch for your Pitch" competition and the other stall/ pitch was for our Arts & Culture (A&C) Stall that was run on rotation.
In 2021 on the A&C stall we welcomed:
- YAYmates – No Collective (a collection of local artists work)
- Dicing with Life (arts, crafts and gaming)
- Pink Foodie (Bao Buns and Dumplings)
- Jenerous (an ethical clothing company)
- Knitted Perfection (selling Wool/ buttons/ ribbon etc.)
- Dates & Nuts (selling handmade protein balls)
- Lybo Coasters (selling an array of handmade coasters, placemats)
- FELIE (selling ceramic vases, artificial plants, pampas grass, prints and picture frames)
The basic gist of the project was to 'liven up' Romford Market at the weekends and help small businesses and local culture at the same time!
We erected x2 Romford BID Branded market stalls in the market place every Saturday and Sunday from April until Christmas, the expenses and set up of the stalls were donated by the Romford BID as part of this project.
In 2022 we have so far welcomed Havering Changing who have arranged and provided "Bandeoke" free live music and karaoke for anyone that wanted to sing live with a 5-piece band and "Come Back to Music" where members of the public were able to try a variety of instruments that they might have once played, or wanted to play, as well as have a go on music technology such as DJ decks.
If you are interested in learning more about our Market Sponsorship and would like to trial your business or product on the Market, then please get in touch by emailing – email@example.com